The Big Splash 2014 Season Pass/Admission Information
Regular Season Season Pass Sales: Monday, May 5 - Monday, Sept. 1
2014 Big Splash Day Pass Rates
* A family season pass is for up to two adults and a maximum of three dependent children younger than 18 all living in the same household as the legal guardian. Children younger than three years at the time of purchase are free. Five additional dependent children in the household may be added for $10 per child. Babysitters, grandparents, grandchildren, extended family members and others are not included in the family season pass.
** To qualify for resident rates, a person must live in Grove City or Jackson Township. Please keep in mind that this does not include all of ZIP code 43123 (your ZIP code only determines who delivers your mail).
The City of Grove City has enacted a Fair Share Policy. Non-residents who pay income tax to the City of Grove City are eligible to participate in Parks and Recreation programs at resident rates. This applies to Big Splash season passes, youth sports registration and activities. To be eligible, non-residents must annually provide proof of employment on company letterhead with the signature of the personnel director or a current pay stub showing the employer’s address.
‡ Non-resident Day Passes: To purchase a day pass, a non-resident must be accompanied by a resident or a season pass holder (resident or non-resident). There is a maximum of five non-resident passes available per group.
- Youth: Ages 3 through 17 years
- Individual: Ages 18 through 54 years
- Seniors: Ages 55 and older
Season Pass Information
- Season pass holders must present their season pass for entry.
- Only 1,200 total memberships will be sold.
- A family is considered two adults and up to three dependent children under the age of 18 living in the same household as a legal guardian. Babysitters, grandparents, grandchildren, extended family members or others may not be included in a Big Splash Family season pass. Families may purchase up to five additional season passes ($10 each) for dependent children living in the same household under the age of 18. Children younger than three years at the time of purchase are free.
- Lost season pass cards may be replaced at a cost of $5.
- No season pass refunds will be given after opening day.
- Family members or friends not entering the Big Splash are not to loiter outside the park.
- Guests may bring in a personal sized cooler (16"x12" or smaller). No pizza boxes are permitted inside the park. For your safety, glass containers are prohibited.
- Visit our Guest Relations office near the entrance gates if you have any questions about Big Splash policies. A manager will be happy to help you. You also may leave a note in our comment box, located on the side of the office building. Your input matters greatly.